Insolvency & Debt Recovery
Our insolvency lawyers have experience in all matters relating to insolvency and corporate restructuring; including receiverships, individual bankruptcies, priority disputes, receivable transactions and related litigation.
In banking and insolvency matters, we are legal advisors to lenders, creditors, investors, borrowers, insolvency professionals, and other interested parties.
Our lawyers assist creditors and others in an effective, efficient and economical manner. We have extensive experience before the Subordinate Courts and High Court in Singapore. We have resolved many matters in a timely way without litigation, whether acting in collections, foreclosures or other recovery proceedings.
Our experience in this area includes:
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Enforcement of domestic and foreign judgments
- Recovery of funds, assets and property
- Residential and commercial foreclosure proceedings
- Commercial tenancy defaults
- Equipment leasing defaults
- Negotiating forbearance agreements
- Priority disputes among creditors
- Execution proceedings
- Bills of exchange issues (cheque listing and forgeries)
- Mortgage fraud
- Fraudulent conveyances and preferences