Employment Law generally involves the employment relationship between companies and employees. Our expertise in this area include an indepth knowledge of the Employment Act, the CPF Rules relating to Employers, Work Injury Compensation Act, the Factories Act and related legislation.
Our lawyers are experienced in handling:
- Litigation including wrongful dismissal actions and restraint of trade clauses
- Claims under the Employment Act, Work Injury Compensation Act and related statutory provisions
- Advice on aspects of the main obligations, or terms of non-union employment relationships
- Drafting and advice on written contracts of non-solicitation and non-competition clauses
- Severance and Golden parachute compensation plans and arbitration clauses.